Herb has been litigating civil lawsuits in California since 1976, primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area.
He has represented individuals, corporations, and public entities in a wide range of legal matters and has special expertise in matters involving landslides/flooding, public entity law, and mediation. He has successfully tried cases to jury verdict in 13 California counties.
Herb has an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbard, was named a Northern California Super Lawyer, and was elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- All California State Courts
- U.S. Courts of Appeals: Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts: Northern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California
- Judge Protem – Jury and Court Trials
- “AV” rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Northern California “Super Lawyer” 2004, 2005
- Association of Attorney Mediators
- American Inns of the Court – Master
- American Board of Trial Advocates