Tel: 415.453.9433 ext. 124
Paul represents clients in Trust and Estate Litigation, Business Litigation, and Real Estate Litigation. He has experience in contested estate, trust and probate matters, on behalf of beneficiaries and trustees, including professional fiduciaries. His business litigation experience includes disputes between business owners, breach of contract, fraud, unfair business practices, and lost profits. His real estate work has involved representing commercial and residential property owners, including in landslide litigation. In addition, Paul has handled cases involving public agencies, health care/senior living, intellectual property, and product liability.
Prior to joining Ragghianti Freitas, Paul was a general civil litigator at a regional, full-service law firm in San Francisco, and at a boutique firm in Dallas, Texas. On a more personal level, Paul currently lives in Marin and enjoys the outdoors and sailing with his wife and son.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D. cum laude, 2007)
- Brigham Young University (B.S. Psychology, 2004)
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court – Northern, Central and Eastern Districts of California
- Texas State Courts
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section and Litigation Section
- Marin County Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society